Airway Triage App
- A problem based approach to awake flexible optical intubation (free download from I-tunes store)
Huitink JM, Eipe N, Cocciante A, Krage R, Segal R, JH Bretschneider 2013 e-book
Or if you do not have access to I-tunes you can download the PDF version here: A_problem_based_approach_to_awake_flexible_optical_intubation (PDF)
- Have we reached the end for throat packs inserted by anaesthetists?
Editorial Anaesthesia 2018
- Airway Management Guidelines: why do we look backward when we need to look forward
Editorial Trends in Anaesthesia and Critical Care 2017
- A prospective, cohort evaluation of major and minor airway management complications during routine anaesthetic care at an academic medical center
Top 10 best articles Anaesthesia 2017
- Our love-hate relationship with succinylcholine: Is sugammadex any better?
Editorial Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia 2016
- Evaluation of a new double lumen tube with an integrated camera
Top 10 best articles Anaesthesia 2015
- The myth of the difficult airway; airway management revisited
Editorial Anaesthesia 2015
- Airway Management Academy: A global initiative to increase patient safety during airway management by medical education
Trends in Anaesthesia and Critical Care (TACC) 2015
- Can sugammadex save a patient in a simulated ‘cannot intubate, cannot ventilate’ situation?
Top Ten Cited article Anaesthesia 2009-2011
© Copyright all materials on this site are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License which permits use without alteration for non-commercial clinical or educational purposes with proper citation of the author & copyright holder of the original work. No derivative works.
Airway Triage App user tips!
This short video will give tips to help you start up with Airway Triage App. The first app for all health care professionals involved in airway management. Airway Assessment can be done with two validated checklists. An airway plan can be made and the app will advise if help is needed for the airway management procedure.