Airway management in head and neck cancer patients #AAF24
Specialist anesthesiologists or AIOS / trainees, intensivists, pulmonologists
This course will be organised during Amsterdam Airway Festival 2024 so there may be extra activities that are included in the course fee.
Date: 10 June 2024
Number of participants: 14
Target audience: specialist anesthesiologists, intensivists, head neck surgeons or in training
This is an advanced airway course.
- The special considerations of a shared airway will be discussed
- Learn the technique of awake flexible optical intubation with different flexible scopes
- The participants will learn how to manage airways in head and neck cancer patients with dual camera techniques
- The participant will learn the indications and contraindications and complications of awake flexible optical intubation in basic and advanced airways with high complexity
- The role of (preventive) tracheostomy will be discussed
- The use of diagnostic imaging techniques for airway management will be discussed
This is an hands-on training using anatomical, non- anatomical and virtual simulation teaching devices.
Multidisciplinary international faculty
Costs: € 575,- including catering
Venue: Olympic Stadium Amsterdam
After registration you will receive confirmation and 1 week before the start of the course you will receive additional information via e-mail..
12 in stock