Airway Simulation Team Training
Specialist anesthesiologists or AIOS / trainees, intensivists, pulmonologists
Date: 14 June 2023
Number of participants: 12
Time: 11.00 -1700
Target audience: specialist anesthesiologists or AIOS / trainees, intensivists, emergency physicians and nurse anaesthetists or critical care nurses or emergency nurses
- This is a simulation case based airway crisis workshop with multiple simulation sessions with interactive presentations
- The participant will learn airway rescue techniques and CRM techniques and team skills
- Airway rescue techniques will be practised with simulation scenarios in a group of maximal 10 people (5 teams of 2 persons)
- This is a team training and please sign up in groups of 2. Bring a team member from your own hospital.
- You can come with two doctors but also as physician / nurse team or anaesthetist / nurse anaesthetist team,
Individual or in-hospital lessons are available on request.
Train as you fight
After registration you will receive confirmation and 1 week before the start of the course you will receive additional information via e-mail..
Costs: € 595,- including VAT tax and catering
Venue: Olympic Stadium Amsterdam
Language: Dutch and/or English
Accreditation NVA: requested
Out of stock